At its last meeting held on 26th
October 2017 in Seville at the invitation of the Audit Office of Andalusia, the Management Committee of EURORAI approved the Annual Accounts 2016, which were submitted by the General Secretariat and discussed the outstanding membership fees for the current year 2017.
Among others, the following subjects were also dealt with at the meeting:
- The current financial situation;
- The modernisation of the EURORAI website and the distribution of the questionnaire concerning the fact sheets on member institutions;
- The preliminaries concerning the activities planned for 2017 and 2018:
- A seminar on the theme “Conducting audits on cyber- and information security”, which will take place on 19th April 2018 in Rotterdam (Netherlands) on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Audit Chamber of Rotterdam;
- A seminar on the theme “Audit of companies owned by local authorities” which will be held on 18th October 2018 in Székesfehérvár (Hungary);
- The working plan for the working group on the improvement of communication within and outside EURORAI; and
- The further cooperation with the EUROSAI Task Force on Municipality Audit.
The next Management Committee meeting will take place on 20th
April 2018 in Rotterdam, on the eve of the seminar on auditing cyber- and information security.
PLEASE, CLICK ON THE PICTURE IF YOU WISH TO ENLARGE IT!