Article 12 – Offices and Organization –
The external public finance audit institution of the region where the headquarters of EURORAI are located shall be responsible for the running of the General Secretariat; the Secretariat shall be managed by the secretary general of EURORAI.
Article 13 – Powers and Duties –
The General Secretariat shall:
- Prepare the meetings of the Management Committee.
- Carry out the decisions adopted by the General Assembly and the Management Committee.
- Prepare the draft budget of EURORAI and submit it to the Management Committee.
- Collect the membership fees and administer the accounts and coffers of the Association in accordance with the adopted budget.
- Submit financial statements and a yearly financial report to the Management Committee.
- Implement the budget and keep EURORAI's account books.
- Carry out the tasks assigned to it by the General Assembly or the Management Committee.