Article 15 – Headquarters and Legal Status of the Association –
Article 16 – Implementing Provisions of Article 3 of the Law 191/1964 dated 24th December, which rules the Spanish Associations –
- The headquarters of the Organization shall be the offices of the Sindicatura de Comptes of the Generalitat Valenciana in Valencia.
- EURORAI shall be governed by the legislation of the member state where EURORAI's headquarters are located and by the present statutes and their implemental provisions.
With the object to fulfil the provisions of the third article of the Law 191/1964 dated 24th December, which rules the Spanish associations, the following is to establish:
Article 17 – Loss of membership –
- The territorial operating ambit of the Association is Europe.
- The annual budget limit is valued at 75,000 euros.
- The Association lacks foundation capital.
- The members shall have the powers and duties which are specified in these statutes.
The Management Committee, when non-payment of fees for two years or more, may cancel the membership in EURORAI of those institutions debtors or suspend their rights while they are in this situation.
Article 18 – Official languages –
- The official languages of EURORAI shall be English, French, German, and Spanish.
- The Management Committee shall decide the working languages to be used in commissions, seminars, and working groups as well as the languages chosen for the publications and the internal correspondence of the Organization.
Article 19 – Dissolution of EURORAI –
The decision to dissolve the Association shall require the agreement of two-thirds of the members of EURORAI with right to vote and shall be adopted by an extraordinary General Assembly. Dissolution shall be governed by the legislation of the member state where EURORAI has its headquarters.